We have been on holiday and back but progress on the outside of the Park ave houses has been extremely slow.
Weather is playing havoc with us and is controlling the progress on the houses.
Its time to take back the control on the next lot of properties! We have decided to shelter all the houses the especially as we are going into winter. One of the major costs on my project is holding cost and if this can be reduced the project the project will have a higher chance of being on time every time.